Ideal for a children´s party is our big meeting room next to the garden. Tables and chairs can be arranged to suit your requirements.
There is a small kitchen (including a fridge).
Unlimited access to view animals
We can recommend a children´s entertainer if required
Bring your own food and trimmings
Minimum donation of £70 covers full hire up to 4 hours
Longer, or very short use, charge negotiable
Booking deposit £30 applies
The donation for hire of the room goes straight into keeping the farm going and the animals fed.
Our room can also be the ideal space for other events and can be adapted for various purposes from theatre style (seating capacity for thirty people) to small groups around a table (up to six tables). It is in a quiet spot with a view of the demonstration/cottage garden.
To book the room, to discuss timings, length of use, and a viewing, email or write to WVUF Ltd, Company Office, 12 Doulton Close, Harborne, Birmingham B32 2XF
The space is great for
- Community meetings as it is in an informal and friendly space
- Work meetings as the unusual surroundings will get people thinking creatively
- Seminars and training sessions as the calm and relaxed surroundings put people at ease.
- Career appraisals (undisturbed and private)
- To discuss your requirements, arrange a viewing and book the room please contact us. email@example.com